- Log in to your Yandex account.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account Management” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Security” in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the “Application passwords” section and click “Generate password.”
- Enter a name for your password (e.g., “Mail app”).
- Click “Generate.”
- Copy the generated password and use it in place of your regular Yandex password when setting up your app.
Note: You can create a separate app password for each app you use with your Yandex account, and you can revoke any password at any time if you no longer need it.